Error ID 577441809 - "File name too long to sync", but file doesn't exist ...

This is a new problem, and the purportedly problematic file doesn't exist. I searched using Zotero, Windows built-in file search mechanism, and Agent Ransack.

"The name ‘On behalf of the American Heart Association Clinic…’ is too long to sync.

Search for the item with this name and shorten it. Note that the item may be in the trash or in a group library.

If you receive this message repeatedly for items saved from a particular site, you can report this issue in the Zotero Forums."

Quite unfortunately, this prevents any syncing between the online account, the Firefox plugin, and my standalone. Assistance will be most appreciated.
  • That's not a file — it's a creator (author/editor/etc.) name in one of the items in your library. Just type "american heart association clinic" in "All Fields & Tags" mode in the Zotero search bar from the root of your library.
  • Yeah, I figured as much given the phrasing, but there must have been a weird hangup, because searching for it was coming up with nothing. I closed out of everything, tried a good ol', tried-and-true computer restart, searched for the problematic string again, and voilà - it located the problematic file in a snap (two of them actually had that string). I deleted the field for both files, and everything's back to normal. I'm actually feeling kind of foolish for submitting the error report before trying that on my own. In any case, thanks for the speedy response.

P.S. I'll shamelessly plug a recent idea I had for a feature add-in since I have your attention: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/65518/suggestion-for-new-right-click-context-menu-option-create-parent-item-from-identifier#latest. I know you all are knee-deep in beta testing for Zotero 5.0, but it might be worth considering once you all have some time to breathe. Feel free to ignore this and simply get to the comment/idea in its due time if me including this plug in this manner violates the forum decorum.