Style Request: The Chicago Manual of Style, 14th ed.

Is this style possible? Doesn't seem to be among the Chicagos in the repository already. It is as requested by the journal Studies in Conflict and Terrorism, a Taylor and Francis publication.

No bibliography is seen in articles. Simple footnotes, that appear as Notes at the end of the article, eg.

Notes
1. Gabriel Weimann, Terror on the Internet: The New Arena, the New Challenges (Washington,
DC: USIP, 2006), p. 38.
2. Brian Michael Jenkins, International Terrorism: A New Kind of Warfare (Santa Monica,
CA: RAND Corporation, 1974). Available at http://www.rand.org/pubs/papers/P5261.html (accessed
6 October 2014); Alex Schmid, “Terrorism as Psychological Warfare,” Democracy and Security 1(2)
(2005), p. 138.
3. Edna Erez, Gabriel Weimann, and A. Aaron Weisburd, “Jihad, Crime, and the Internet:
Content Analysis of Jihadist Discussion Forums” (Washington, DC: USDOJ, 201
  • Not quickly/easily, no, but with the exception of the doi, this is pretty close to current Chicago style, so I'd use that.
  • But that is footnotes and bibliography, whereas the requested style is just endnotes - so I would have to enter this all by hand.

Is there another way?
  • thanks btw for the quick response!
  • you can switch any footnotes style to endnotes and you don't have to insert a bibliography.
  • Got it. But can I make the endnote format appear as Arabic rather than Roman numerals?

Thanks!
  • that's a Word setting -- just google it together with your word version for detailed instructions.