Problems with zotero word for windows integration

Hello...I recently upgrade my firefox to 44.0.2, my zotero to 4.0.28.10 and zotero word for windows integration to 3.5.4 and when I try to insert a citation I receive this message...I need help, I've never had any troubles with zotero...

[JavaScript Error: "couldn't open library C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\kuy4gazd.default\extensions\zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org\resource\libzoteroWinWordIntegration.dll: error 193" {file: "file:///C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/kuy4gazd.default/extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroWinWordIntegration.js" line: 48}]'[JavaScript Error: "couldn't open library C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\kuy4gazd.default\extensions\zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org\resource\libzoteroWinWordIntegration.dll: error 193" {file: "file:///C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/kuy4gazd.default/extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroWinWordIntegration.js" line: 48}]' when calling method: [zoteroIntegrationApplication::getDocument]
  • Start by re-installing the Word processor add-on from the cite tab of Zotero and restart your computer. Does that help?
  • I already did that and the problem stills...
  • I was struggling with the same error meassge and found the solution as suggested here worked for me: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/56173/office-2016-word-add-on-not-working-with-latest-firefox-version-354/