Can you create separate bibliographic entry of same reference based on prefix/suffix?

My understanding is that cs:bibliography ignores locators or prefix/suffix. Is there a way to force Zotero to treat the same reference differently in bibliography if the citations do not have the same locator or prefix/suffix?

By doing so, I'm hoping I can create separate call-outs in the body text for the same reference with different prefix/suffix. If that is possible, I can simply use one dummy entry with different suffixes each time to emulate the "endnoted" bibliography required by certain publication, as discussed previously: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/33900/-is-it-possible-to-create-unique-callout-numbers-for-references-and-repeat-them-in-text-in-word/
  • no there isn't, sorry. Don't think that will happen any time soon either, certainly not if the main function is as a workaround. If we're going to implement something new, it'd have to solve those odd citation styles directly, not via workaround.