Film feature - Improvement needed

Hi there,
I work at an Arthouse cinema and lately started some attempts in working with Zotero in tagging movies I stumble across. BUT: without some additional items in the 'film'-feature this feature, doesn't lead anywhere.

First: you definitely need a 'country' item. This is one of the main identifications for movies.

Second: a 'production company' item in addition to the 'distributor' item is also needed

In addition expanding the 'person' item that until now includes 'director', 'writer' etc by adding 'actor' and 'music' would be useful too.

This definetely would make this item more useful.Regards,
orcival
  • I'll just have to add my voice to this, and say that these suggestions would be very nice to have implemented.
  • The inclusion of both Film and Video Recording types seems more redundant than usual, but Video Recording can probably be made to work for you at this point.
  • Just wanted to check: any progress on the work with film/video items so far? I'm currently using the beta version and in spite of a lot of progress in other fields this didn't seem to get a lot of attention. is that so?