'The' capitalized after colon but not 'a'/'an'

2»
  • @fbennett: You said above that processor patch plugin only works with Zotero for Firefox. Do you, or anyone else, have any plans to make it work with the standalone version? Is it possible to have a single plugin that works for both? If not, is there a big enough difference between the two that it would be pretty difficult to modify it for the standalone version?
  • the patch plugin is for testing purposes. The new processor will be in the next Zotero version (which shouldn't be far out), so modifying the plugin to work with Standalone isn't high priority.
    Could probably be done if someone is motivated, though, but fbennett doesn't even run Standalone normally, so I doubt he'll do it.
  • The plugin could be made to work with Standalone. It's just a matter of putting in the time in to fix the install method and test the setup. Unfortunately, time is a scarce commodity at this end for the next several months, and since the plugin is used only for testing, Standalone compatibility is not a high priority.

The code is online, though, and I'm open to pull requests and patches.
  • edited October 18, 2013
    Thanks @adamsmith and @fbennett. So, just to be clear, the new processor will be part of both the FF and the SA versions? Also, I know you can't give specific dates, but do think the next version is weeks rather than months away from being released?
  • So, just to be clear, the new processor will be part of both the FF and the SA versions?
    yes, parallel versions of ZSA and ZFF always have the same CSL processor version.
    Also, I know you can't give specific dates, but do think the next version is weeks rather than months away from being released?
    No guarantees, but it sounds like Dan wants to release 4.0.13 relatively soon, so probably weeks and not months.