storage upgrade

i tried to email directly but got no response. i think that my payment for storage was declined due to the card being cancelled. i never received notice, but now i cannot open ANY of my PDFs. my question was if i pay now with a new card if i will get back all my PDFs or i will have to start all my libraries all over again? also -- i cannot find where to change the card for payment to a new card i have. please help. Zotero is unusable until i resolve this.
  • Even if your storage did get canceled, you'd never lose access to your PDFs, which are _all_ stored locally on at least one of your computers.

I'm not actually sure if/when PDFs in the online storage are purged when the account is not renewed, but if you buy a new storage subscription, your local PDFs will sync (again).
    All payments are processed via google wallet, you should be able to enter a new credit card there without problems, if not you'd have to be in touch with their support.
  • HI Adam,

I recently changed my google wallet card (for Android purchase purposes). Does this update automatically allow you to charge me? or do I need to send a request to do so?

Also – I cannot see any of my PDFs. I double click, and I get a PDF window, but with nothing in it. might you have any idea why this is the case?
  • How long ago did your storage subscription expire? Have you tried renewing it via https://www.zotero.org/settings/storage ?
  • thank you! PDFs are working now. However, in my storage settings I cannot see where i can order the new setting. I can see in google wallet that the charge was decline back in march. and it says IF i had renewed it would be good till march 2014. obviously -- it isnt. so -- where do i renew it/change the card?
  • This issue has not yet been resolved. It says i would have to use the link in the email sent to me about the decline within 7 days. but this charge was in march, well over 7 days ago...So Zotero MUST attempt to charge again in order to renew the subscription. The payment method on Google is now up to date, and so the charge should go through this time. I am about to travel, and i MSUT have online access to everything. Please help me resolve this.