Edits made on one computer do not show up on second computer

I spent several hours cleaning up collections within a shared library on my laptop, including moving PDFs and parent items, and deleted collections. Everything synced fine (from what I could tell) to my Zotero storage. Then, on my work PC, my sync finished but many (maybe all) of the changes I made on my laptop are not on my work PC. What may I be doing wrong or what setting have I not enabled correctly?

Thanks for any help. This is a pretty major issue...if I can't rely on Zotero to sync, I'm wasting time and effort. Very disappointed right now to think I may have to redo all this work.

Please advise.
  • http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
  • Thanks as. The link you pointed me to makes sense. Cleaning up wasn't too bad, and I made sure all my installations have logging activated so I can send logs if problems arise again. No problems since.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by logging activated, but you shouldn't let the debug log run all the time - it will slow down Zotero and likely the log would be too long for the server to accept it when needed.
    Turn on debug logging when a problem occurs.