Make a sharepoint site zotero friendly

Hello, we are trying to use our corporate sharepoint services to host various services which include documents that we previously link to appropriate bibliographic metadata. Is there a translator that can read sharepoint metadata and make the references available to zotero? I have searched through the documentation in Zotero and sharepoint and have not yet found a way to use Coins or to embed the metadata in the sharepoint side. Thanks in advance!
  • We'd need to see some example hosted documents to work this out-- are there any public links you can point to?
  • I am also interested in this. We had previously built a references database with close to 5000 items in SharePoint. It would be lovely to be able to import it into Zotero.
  • same question as above - we can't do anything without access to an example.
  • Im actually looking for the reverse solution. I have aggregated resources in zotero and want to "paste" them into sharepoint. Ideally folders would be created based on subcollections I have in zotero. I guess each reference could be a folder, for my purposes Id be ok with just the attached pdfs. I could manually copy them, but expect to maybe have to "refresh" (ie overwrite) in the future so would like an automated export that is directory readable. I havent found a good page on export formats, but think the solution may lie there. Is there a format that makes folder structures good for windows (not another reference manager)
  • There is no export format that does that, no, but you can use ZotFile to move (not copy, though) files into a folder structure: www.zotfile.com