Database damaged, recovering files link

Hello,

After a disk failure, i recover from backup (part of) my data..
Unfortunately, some files were corrupted...

Starting Zotero, it checked the database and find it damaged, creating a new one...

Happy.. a few months ago, i decided to use the zotero sync capabilities, so the biblio is resync and it seems that i have all references...

but without files... due to the size (2Go), i had not set the sync of attached files... ! ;o(

They are still here, and readable... but for many of them, the link is lost...

I checked the online repair tool... but the result is worst... many existing files are created as files in database, and the link does'nt run...

So, my question...
- the bibligraphy is OK...
- all files are still here...
- much of links are lost
is there a magic tool to rematch zotero items with files..
and if not magic... ;o) something helping manual linking (2000 references...)

thanks for your suggestions...

pam
  • - the bibligraphy is OK...
    YES

- all files are still here...
    YES

- much of links are lost
    NO
  • yes, it works... but what a surprise...

reaading the comment, i thought.. hum, obvisouly, the expert don't believe the user... I'm sure that for many references, when i tried to "localize the file", i had an error message...

I tried to add the exact message in my comment... ??? no errors ? i checked more than 10...idem

that's more than a magin tools... it's a magician...

i'm embarrassed... but many thanks
  • I suspect bfelix received a forum notification and thought you were asking her a question—she wasn't actually referring to your issue. (Just saying "NO" when a user reports a problem is a support technique we should apparently adopt, though—it seems to be effective.) Glad to hear your issue is resolved. Let us know if you have further trouble.