Sync identifying many false problems

2»
  • You should also sync again to make sure you're getting just the quota error and nothing else.
  • edited January 9, 2012
    1. Disabled all add-ons except zotero. Dragged a folder from t=a group into My Library, got an error (restart Firefox): Debug ID D1614326675.

2. Started again, still with add-ons disabled. Dragged two groups of files into My Library; both worked ok. Then tried dragging a folder again, and it crashed in the same way. Debug ID D942388139.

3. Started again, synced with Zotero server -- and it worked fine! Go figure. Popup now reads: "Last sync" 4 minutes ago".
  • OK, there was definitely a bug with dragging collections out of group libraries. Now fixed in the latest 3.0 Branch dev XPI. Update to that and try again.
  • edited January 9, 2012
    Yes, that works - even with all other add-ons enabled. So it looks like I'm all set.

Although everything seems to work, I am occasionally getting a pop-up error console -- I assume that's because this not yet a final release. Messages include:

Error: Detected an extension or script which conflicts with FireGestures.
    Source File: chrome://firegestures/content/browser.js
    Line: 21

Error: this.docShell is null
    Source File: chrome://global/content/bindings/general.xml
    Line: 0
  • I don't know what you mean by a "pop-up error console", but those errors don't have anything to do with Zotero.
  • edited January 10, 2012
    It just says "Error console" and it pops up, but it has a Firefox icon on it; I don't know why it's suddenly started to appear, but I guess it's not Zotero's. Otherwise everything is good, sync working, etc.