Import from Concourse Library Software

I have been setting up my personal library (about 6000 records) in Concourse Library Software locally on my PC. I want to move my library to the cloud. The BookSystems web/online tool (Atriuum) is too expensive for personal use. I would like to use Zotero. Does anyone know a way to export Concourse records for Zotero import? My goal is to have an easy way to search and find resources within my library.
  • Zotero can import MARC, MODS, BibTeX, RIS, Bibliontology RDF and some lesser-known formats. Can Concourse export in any of these? What export formats does it support?
  • I've discovered the solution and am writing the instructions here that might want to import library records from Concourse.

1. Open Concourse and select CATALOG
    2. Click on MARC RECORDS and select EXPORT MARC RECORDS.... (If this option is greyed out you are using the personal edition and must upgrade to the professional edition. BookSystems might be willing to perform a one-time export for you if you'll call customer service at (888) 289-1216.)
    3. Give your export file a name and location.
    4. Then follow the standard import process for Zotero. It will recognize the file type (MARC) and import the records correctly.
  • Glad this worked for you!