Printing notes

Hi everybody,
I wanted to thank first all the people who thought, created, developed, and were or still are feeding the discussions concerning Zotero and by so ensuring the sustainable progress of this magic tool :-).

I have been using Zotero since last June. First it was a sporadic usage. At that time I was yet suspicious of its potential to evolve, preferring to keep my references all over the places rather than using an on line system that may suddenly vanish taking with it all my past, present and future as an academic.
But surprisingly, I found Zotero so innovative, complete, easy to work with, ...in a way stable and at the same time indispensable! that I figured out how to keep my database both updated and centralized even though I am not using the same computer everyday (My laptop is cumbersome, so I do not take it with me automatically, I do use mainly the resources of the department, libraries...). From then onward Zotero became the main tool of my research and It is set per default on my browser, operational on my screen as much as I am spending time in front of the computer.

I would like to suggest, that it would be very helpful for me (as I cannot be judge for the experience of my research fellows) to allow for a straightforward printing of the notes (instead of opening one by one the notices and copying and pasting them into alternative text-entering-files that have a print out option).

I am in the process of writing my PhD thesis and I need to have kind of materiality of the objects under my hands, palpate the paper when I read, especially when I need to compose my thoughts to write. Indeed, It would definitely help if I can print out the notices, so I can classify them, organise them, play with them, and figure out how I will combine them within my narrative. If only I can use the print out option of the browser...

Thank you so much for the attention

W