The order of the Bibliographic

Hi there,

I got a problem while I insert the bibliographic (APA 6th) in the reference section and I want it sort as Author name, but it seems order by the title of paper. Does anyone know how to solve this pbm?

the order now is (Benko--> Shuhaiber--> Browen)

Benko, H., Ishak, E. W., & Feiner, S. (2004). Collaborative mixed reality visualization of an archaeological excavation. In Third IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, 2004. ISMAR 2004 (pp. 132–140).

Shuhaiber, J. H. (2004). Augmented Reality in Surgery. Arch Surg, 139(2), 170-174. doi:10.1001/archsurg.139.2.170

Brown, E., & Cairns, P. (2004). A grounded investigation of game immersion. In CHI'04 extended abstracts on Human factors in computing systems (p. 1300).

Cheers,
Deparis
  • It may be the Zotero version you're running. A patch was introduced at version 2.0.4 (thanks to me, I'm embarrassed to say), which messed up sorting. We think the issues have been solved in the latest 2.0 development xpi. Please install it and try again. If it fixes the issue, please report your findings to the troubleshooting thread for this issue.

The current 2.0 development xpi should be safe to use, but when the next main version is released, follow the advice here when you upgrade.

For what it's worth, using the 2.0 development version I get results like this with APA 6th locally:

Citations:

(Smith, 2007)
    (Arborek, 2007)
    (Stillman, 2007)

Bibliography:

Arborek, A. (2007). Xavier Costo A.
    Smith, A. (2007). Cecdaela.
    Stillman, D. (2007). Book A.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here.
  • wow, it fixed man!!!

many thanks.
  • That's the best news I've heard all day. :)