References indicate if you already have them
Hi! I'm wondering if this is possible or a setting. I think it'd be really helpful if the list of references in on a journal article, which currently open the browser when I click on them (so Zotero is doing _some_ parsing on them) and mostly open correctly or find a relevant thing, I think it'd be really helpful if those actually search my library first so that I don't have to collate the two myself.
So the idea is, if there's a reference that has a link generated on it, and I click on it, and I already have it in my library, it would open that article first. Only then would it search on the browser.
Is that possible?
So the idea is, if there's a reference that has a link generated on it, and I click on it, and I already have it in my library, it would open that article first. Only then would it search on the browser.
Is that possible?
Upgrade Storage