Sync login failing
Hi all,
I have an old zotero account that I think has been syncing only to my desktop. I want to transition to an internet- based account so I can access my library form multiple computers. I created an account (post having my library on my computer) and I cannot seem to successfully integrate the two. Whenever I attempt to login via my zotero app to my new account to enable syncing, it spits the old "invalid user and password" error, even though I have just reset them and can successfully log in using the same credentials on zotero.org. Any ideas? Ive been banging me head against a wall for a while now and would love any advice or help. Thanks!
M
I have an old zotero account that I think has been syncing only to my desktop. I want to transition to an internet- based account so I can access my library form multiple computers. I created an account (post having my library on my computer) and I cannot seem to successfully integrate the two. Whenever I attempt to login via my zotero app to my new account to enable syncing, it spits the old "invalid user and password" error, even though I have just reset them and can successfully log in using the same credentials on zotero.org. Any ideas? Ive been banging me head against a wall for a while now and would love any advice or help. Thanks!
M
-
dstillman Zotero Teamedited 4 hours agoUpgrade to the latest version of Zotero. If you have username and password fields in the settings, you're using an outdated version.
Upgrade Storage