Request to add Serbian Latin to Zotero Mobile on Transifex
Hello Zotero team,
I have completed the Serbian Latin translation of all 11 files in the Zotero Desktop project. They are now marked as 100% translated on Transifex.
I would also like to translate Zotero Mobile, but I cannot find “Serbian (Latin) (Serbia)” in that project. I can see “Serbian (Serbia)”, but I would like the Latin-script translation to remain a separate language version, as it is in Zotero Desktop.
Could you please add “Serbian (Latin) (Serbia)” to Zotero Mobile and give me access to translate it? I would be very grateful and would gladly work on that project as well.
Kind regards,
Branislav Kapetanović
CMC Ambassador (Cluster Munition Coalition)
I have completed the Serbian Latin translation of all 11 files in the Zotero Desktop project. They are now marked as 100% translated on Transifex.
I would also like to translate Zotero Mobile, but I cannot find “Serbian (Latin) (Serbia)” in that project. I can see “Serbian (Serbia)”, but I would like the Latin-script translation to remain a separate language version, as it is in Zotero Desktop.
Could you please add “Serbian (Latin) (Serbia)” to Zotero Mobile and give me access to translate it? I would be very grateful and would gladly work on that project as well.
Kind regards,
Branislav Kapetanović
CMC Ambassador (Cluster Munition Coalition)
Upgrade Storage
Thank you for your reply. I tried to request Serbian Latin through Transifex, but I cannot find an option to request a new language for Zotero Mobile.
While signed in to my Transifex account, I opened Zotero Mobile and clicked Join Team on that project’s page. As the two attached screenshots show, the language list offers only “Serbian (Serbia)” when I search for Serbian. “Serbian (Latin) (Serbia)” is not listed, and this window gives me no option to request that it be added. I have not joined “Serbian (Serbia)” because I want to work on the separate Latin-script version, as I did for Zotero Desktop.
Could you please add “Serbian (Latin) (Serbia)” to the Zotero Mobile project, or tell me exactly where I can submit a request for a language that is not in this list? Once it is available and I have access, I would be glad to translate it.
Kind regards,
Branislav Kapetanović
CMC Ambassador (Cluster Munition Coalition)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/6j6nxwptl3tytt4481ap.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/ofz1srh5r141klp03nu7.jpg
Could you please also add Serbian (Latin) (Serbia) to the Zotero Connector project? I understand that there are currently no resources to translate in that project. I would simply appreciate seeing Serbian Latin included there as well, alongside the other languages, now that I have completed the Desktop and Mobile translations.
Thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards,
Branislav Kapetanović
kapetanovicbranislav@gmail.com