Advanced Search – saved search ignores attachment count
Hi!
For reference, I'm using Zotero v10.0.4.
I'm fairly new to using Advanced Search, but I believe I may have encountered a bug.
I wanted to find all items in my library without any attachments. When I use Advanced Search with the condition "# of Attachments" is 0", the search initially works as expected.
However, when I save the search and click on the newly created saved search in the sidebar, the results initially appear correct, but after a few seconds the view updates and shows all items in my library instead.
I've attached screenshots to illustrate the issue.
1. advanced search working as expected.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21458330/u0jtvjmaivd7n0w48qtt.png
2. initial search view working correctly
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21458330/h3dgut6i9io7yrikhnzc.png
3. search view update after a few seconds, ignoring the search conditions
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21458330/isol1hux4m6qmg5jqz1a.png
Thank you for your great work! I hope I haven't overlooked a step or configured the search incorrectly.
For reference, I'm using Zotero v10.0.4.
I'm fairly new to using Advanced Search, but I believe I may have encountered a bug.
I wanted to find all items in my library without any attachments. When I use Advanced Search with the condition "# of Attachments" is 0", the search initially works as expected.
However, when I save the search and click on the newly created saved search in the sidebar, the results initially appear correct, but after a few seconds the view updates and shows all items in my library instead.
I've attached screenshots to illustrate the issue.
1. advanced search working as expected.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21458330/u0jtvjmaivd7n0w48qtt.png
2. initial search view working correctly
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21458330/h3dgut6i9io7yrikhnzc.png
3. search view update after a few seconds, ignoring the search conditions
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21458330/isol1hux4m6qmg5jqz1a.png
Thank you for your great work! I hope I haven't overlooked a step or configured the search incorrectly.
Upgrade Storage