No syncing any more (waiting for server)

Last week I deleted all the entries in my personal library and in my group library (MCDA). I emptied the trash bin.

But the syncing does not happen (was set on automatic syncing). The green syncing icon says, when I hover on it, that the upload was accepted and that it is waiting for the syncing server (which is zotero). This is so since about four days.

The sync button does not react when clicked. I did not try to reset the sync or anything in case you'd like to look at what produced that situation. What would you advice me to do? Thank you.
  • I see no indication that you're queued right now. Do you still get the spinning icon?

Also, what were you trying to accomplish, exactly? Were you simply trying to clear your entire library?
  • I am also trying to sync (~20 pubmed pages) from my computer to the website but the green arrow is stuck spinning and says: "Sync with Zotero server: Getting updated data from Zotero server." I am using firefox 3.6 and zotero 2.0.2 on a windows machine.
  • Dan, the problem is now solved. Yes I was trying to clear everything to start fresh because of preceding problems.

Now the icon shows that it is ready to sync again (says: last sync one minute ago), and my library pages show an empty library as they should.

I don't know how come that the syncing suddently worked: it had been stuck for the last few days and I did nothing recently to unblock it. (And my internet connection was working.)

Thanks anyway.
  • dan,

thanks, it seems the problem has been resolved.