Zotero 7: Zotero experienced an error updating your document

I have updated Zotero to Beta version. But I met a problem of inserting citations. When I create a new word. It shows that "Zotero experienced an error updating your document". I have followed the troubleshooting in https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting

1. Restart your computer.
not work.

2. Make sure that you're running Zotero as the same user as Word. Specifically, you should check to make sure neither program is running as administrator (right-click → Properties → Compatibility). For security and stability reasons, you should typically not run any software as administrator.
Checked. The same user.

3. Temporarily disable any security software you're running, which could interfere with the connection between Word and Zotero.
not work

4.If you've set up Zotero to use multiple Zotero profiles (most people haven't), you might have configured Zotero to launch with the -no-remote command-line option. This will prevent the plugins from functioning, and if you've done this you should remove the -no-remote command-line option from the shortcut used to launch the Zotero profile. This flag should never be used with Zotero.
I think I have never set this.

5. If the plugins still aren't working, go to your Word Startup folder, delete Zotero.dotm, and restart Word to make sure that the plugin is completely gone from Word. Then reinstall the plugin.
I have followed it but still not work.

the version: Zotero-7.0.0-beta.82+79fa160e4_x64_setup; Microsoft 365 LTSC 2021; Windows 11

Everything works when I use the 6, but as soon as I switch to the 7, this problem occurs. Zotero 6 is always stuck, so I hope you can help me how to use the new Beta version.