Tags polluted by shared library

I have recently joined a shared library with tagged items. These tags have been added to mine, messing up my library with hundreds of irrelevant tags. Is there a way to make tags from shared libraries disappear from my own library (put differently: a way to exclude these new tags from my libary)?
  • I suspect this is a misunderstanding. Tags don't exist in a library independently of items — you can click the tags in the tag selector to see the items they're associated with. Unless you've added items from the group library to your personal library, the tags wouldn't show up in your library.

You may be seeing automatic tags that were added to your library.

If you think you're seeing something else, we'll need more details.
  • The items from the shared library do appear in my library. However, I now see that they are automatically generated, so I managed to remove them by clicking on "Delete Automatic Tags in This Library". Thanks!
  • edited May 9, 2023
    Just to clarify, the items from the shared library would "appear" in your library if you copied them there. The items and tags would have nothing to do with the group library at that point. Nothing from one library is just shown in another library.
  • I don't remember copying them there, but if you are right then I must've done it accidentally. Either way, since I managed to delete all the tags that were so added, it's no longer a problem. Thanks!