google scholar error, thinks I am a virus

Hey,

I have just updated my old 1.0.10 zotero to the new 2.0b version because my colleague told me it has this new feature with which I could get references from PDFs.

So I went about to update my zotero library with my PDF library, via "retrieve metadata for PDF". At first things went great, but after about 50 PDFs it stopped working and I got this error in google scholar:

Google
Error

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

additionally, I am not sure if it is related. Since the automatic version didn't work anymore I continued manually via pubmed (since google scholar did not like me anywore) and then I get:
"could not save item, an error occurred while saving this item"
with every two items I save. If I restart firefox I can do two more again (incl the ones which gave errors before restarting) before I receive the error message again. I never had this problem with the old version.

cheers,

Jeroen