Can't save pages

Instructions for getting Zotero to work with Firefox 6.0 beta are available here. Any snags may be discussed below or in a new thread.
  • Thank you :-)
  • In 6.0 and 5.0 doesn't show the icon in sites like amazon or NY Times. That is with 5.0 and 6.0, tested in Ubuntu and Windows 7.
  • xulsolar, that's a problem with your specific system. Start a new thread.
  • Please, read again my post. I said that I tested it in two OS (Windows 7 and Ubuntu) and two version of Firefox (5.0 and 6.0) with the same result. This is NOT specific system. Zotero is NOT working in Firefox 5 or greater.
  • Zotero is working in Firefox 5 and 6 for me and for nearly everyone else on this forum. This thread is about issues specific to Firefox 6 beta. If you would like us to troubleshoot your issues, please start a new thread and provide a report ID.
  • I´m using 6.0 Beta in Windows 7. Zotero is not displaying the icon in sites like Amazon or NYtimes and I´ve already followed the Zotero guides and didn´t work.

Thank You.
  • I've moved the thread, but if you continue to ignore our instructions, you're unlikely to receive any further help. You need to tell us what instructions you've followed and whether you can open the Zotero pane and create items manually, and you need to provide a report ID.
  • Go to the hell Asshole. I told you I´m using a beta version in Windows, what is your fucking problem. Don´t worry I would fix by myself bunch of useless idiots.
  • http://www.zotero.org/support/forum_guidelines#be_civil

Have a nice day.
This discussion has been closed.