What has gone wrong with Proquest

Until fairly recently I have been happily using Zotero's auto button to save bibliographical info from Proquest's historic newspapers database -- now it does not work. Every time I try I get the message "An error occurred while saving this ... contact translator author." To make sure that this was not an error with my computer or my particular setup on Mozilla, I tried the same on two additional computers -- all gave the same error message. This suggests that it is on your end and it has to be something that has changed since Nov. 29 when I last successfully used this feature.
  • I have always gotten this message with that database, whether with windows or linux, so I assumed it was not supported yet. In fact the reason I just logged in was to put in a request for a translator for the the ProQuest historical newspapers database (which seems to have the same format as a number of other ProQuest databases). Anyway, I use those ProQuest things a lot, so I would love for it to work. Thanks for considering it, translator-coders.