When generating a biblio. report of everything in my database

When generating a bibliography of all of the 427 items in my database, I get the following message:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/citeproc.js:6154

At this point I can either "continue" or "stop script." If I choose to "continue," it seems that I am able to get a complete listing of all of the items. So it does not seem to cause a problem, but it is disconcerting.

I've been getting this message for approximately the past three or four versions of Zotero. I am copying to the clipboard. Is there something that I can do to avoid this from happening.

I running Windows XP Pro, Zotero 2.1.6, FireFox 3.6.16

See Error Report ID: 736044802
  • that's not actually disconcerting - the script just takes a while and FF times it out - I think you can adjust those settings, but there is really no reason to.
  • Thank you AdamSmith.

Just as a matter of interest, would someone know how I can go about adjusting the settings? Not that I necessarily will do this, but it maybe would be a useful just to know how to do it.
  • You would need to set the value for dom.max_chrome_script_run_time in about:config to a higher value.
  • Thank you Simon.

It was changing dom.max_script_run_time that made the difference. I tried changing the "chrome" line, but that did not do the job. It was only when I changed the line beneath dom.max_chrome_script_run_time that I noticed a difference. Again, thank you.