Chrome connector - Multiple results

1. The item selection window in the connector is always too small, and I have to scroll down or resize to submit, etc.
1a. The Select All and Deselect All buttons do nothing.

2. When saving multiple results from the Chrome connector, Zotero only attempts to save the first of them. I've been testing with this set of search results. I get only one item in Zotero, and I see nothing about subsequent items in the debug output.
2a. It would be good if incoming POST data from connectors was placed in the debug output.
  • edited February 12, 2011
    I think I've fixed the item selection window issues. I'm looking into the search results.

We don't put the POST data from the connectors into the debug output because for detection and translation, the connector sends the page source over the channel, which can be quite large.
  • It looks like the problem was with the translator, which calls Zotero.done() after each item save. The connector server is apparently picky about this. We have plans to eliminate Zotero.done() in the future, but for now, this is probably the cause of issues saving multiple items in the connector.
  • Fixed in SVN and confirmed to address the connector issue.
  • Oops. Looks like you got there first.
This discussion has been closed.