Update to 1.0.2

I have just updated to version 1.0.2 including the new 'Zotero.dot' for the integration with Word. Unfortunately, the integration does not seem to work anymore. Why?
  • You'll need to give us a few more details than that. What doesn't work?
  • When I open Word and want to add a footnote from the Zotero bar, I get an error message: 'Zotero – Error: An Error occurered communicating with Zotero. Please ensure Firefox is open and try again' and nothing else happens. Could there possibly be a problem with the Zotero.dot for Mac OS 10.4.11?
  • Go to the General pane of the Zotero preferences and click Update Now.
  • Went to the General pane and clicked Update Now (automatically check for updated translators?), restarted everything, but it still does not work. I still get the same error message.
  • I get the same error as Per, above, except I'm using OOo 2.3. I followed Dan's suggestion just above Per's most recent remark above, but still no joy.

I have also lost the Zotero toolbar in Ooo. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the extension, but the Zotero toolbar does not appear.
  • I now went to the Advanced pane of the Zotero preferences and clicked Reset Translators and Styles. Now it works!
  • Thanks Per—the reset button would indeed have been necessary. I've now made some changes on the repository end, so Update Now (and the daily update check) will now work as expected.