SciFinder Scholar

My university uses this citation search tool call SciFinder scholar. Does anyone know how to download references from SciFinder Scholar straight to Zotero? SciFinder Scholar is its own program which isn't browser(Firefox) based. Thanks
  • I don't think it is directly possible through SciFinder.
    However, when you have an article of interest, follow the HTML link to the publisher through Firefox and here you are.
    That's how I'm dealing with SciFinder and Zotero
  • In my case, this only works if you are on campus. This is probably a problem with the University of Washington's website and not necessarily Zotero, but it is frustrating nonetheless.

In addition, you have to change the preferences on SciFinder every time you open it to make Firefox the default as opposed to Safari. This is also not Zotero's fault, but is making my Zotero experience less and less exciting every time I have to use SciFinder (which by the way is a terrible terrible program for everything except finding the references that you need).
  • I have the same problem when I'm out of my campus, but that's a SciFinder licence matter. I use either Google Scholar or directly the editor website in that specific location case

For the browsers, I can't help you. I'm on a XP platform it works fine directly through Firefox.