Sync not working

I am unable to sync my collection. I have tried from two different computers where Zotero usually works. I have uninstalled Firefox/Zotero and reinstalled without success on one of them: I tried to Restore from server - the arrow keeps spinning. On both computers it says "Getting updated data from sync server" - thus, no error messages. I have let it spin for several hours without luck (not at the same time one both computers). Zotero version: 2.0.9. Online collection working without problems.
  • You have a queued download from a minute ago. If you're restarting Firefox, you're losing your place in the queue.
  • Thanks for the response. However, I have left Firefox open for several hours on multiple occasions today. Since you wrote I have not closed Firefox and I have still nothing at all in my library. The arrow keeps spinning.
  • I am having the same issues. Zotero has been syncing for hours, to no avail.

Also, when I try to view my library online, I keep getting the 'there was a problem fetching...' error. The rare occasion when I do get in,it seems like a only a small number of my entries are showing up, though when I try to confirm this I inevitably get another fetching error.

A blue-bar for the sync would be a nice addition, so we could know whether progress is being made (albeit at a glacial pace) or if this is just not working. And is there no way to sort your entries online in any manner other than via create date?

Thanks in advance,
    Jamie