Reference to a speech?

Hi, are there any specific requirements concerning making reference to a speech in Harvard system? I want to put this document in my bibliography and was wondering if I can use simple “conference” field in Zotero?
  • remember there is no "Harvard" style -
    for speeches I'd in general recommend the item type "presentation" in Zotero, but most of the Harvard styles actually don't have a lot of detail, so I'm not sure if that will lead somewhere.
  • I've been using "presentation" to categorize a "speech," but would prefer having a different category if available. A keynote at a workshop could possibly be more "presentation," but I have a hard time applying that to political and campaign speeches.
    It looks like before version 1.0.4 there WAS a "speech" type and the new "presentation" was mapped to that. Is anybody else interested in getting the "speech" type back (as its own?)
  • how would you cite such a speech? Which fields that aren't in presentation would you need?
  • I'm not sure, and certainly no expert on style rules.
    However, reference information is supposed to help establish a source's credibility level. I think there should be some way to give the content or speech type, to help distinguish between, say, a keynote address vs. commencement speech vs. a campaign speech.
    If I find other specific fields I'll post back here.
  • Presentation has a type field that can be used for that purpose, even if many styles don't use it currently.
    (it can be used with <text variable="genre"/> in the csl code for those interested).