Syncs fine one way but not the other

I have a Macbook Pro and a Dell PC, both running Zotero version 2.0.9. The Macbook contains a large Zotero database, which I successfully synced to the Dell.

But a collection I created on the Dell (let's call it "sandwich") refuses to sync onto the Macbook, even though it syncs fine into My Library on the Zotero web site. I would note that, on the Macbook, the green sync arrow is now perennially turning, as if it somehow cannot finish.

I'd really like to sync these materials in both directions. In particular, I need access to this "sandwich" collection on the Macbook. What am I doing wrong? Many thanks for any help (and for creating a fantastically useful product).
  • You have a large queued download. Wait for it to finish.
  • Well that mostly worked but I get a yellow triangle warning that I've run up against my storage quota. But when I go to "select a storage plan," I consistently get a blank page.

By the way, it would be great if one could sort one's collection by size and potentially weed out some giant and unnecessary items to save on storage.
  • Ok, I got it work on another computer, for whatever reason. It would still be nice to see which are my biggest stored items and perhaps delete the elephants I don't absolutely need. Anyway I've signed up for 1 gb (which I hope is enough).