import zotero rdf results in subfolders empty, everything in 1 list

Hi,

I wanted to store the zotero files on a windows 2003 file server to see if several people could share the same zotero collection. Anybody tried this, is it possible?

Anyway, the import of the old zotero RDF file resulted in all the collection items in a big list under "My Library" and each of the formerly organized sub-folders empty. Which makes it impractical for importing large libraries.
  • This appears to be the same as the issue I reported under Export -> Import Problems when trying to import a Zotero/WinVista exported library to a Zotero/MacOS library.

While on the topic, a feature request that I have is to be able to export only a specific collection from My Library rather than the entire library.
  • klyman, - we have a large zotero collection (2000 entries and hundreds of pdfs) on a central server (actually debian linux) which is a mapped drive on the windowsXP clients, some of which are laptops. So the laptops are also kept in sync using XP's synchronise folders tool. This solution is pretty good. Everyone can have read-only access to zotero at the same time, but only one user can write, i.e. add or edit entries.