Zotero experienced an error updating your document.

Problem:
I am getting the error message: Zotero experienced an error updating your document, every time i try to use the MS Word 2007 add in.

A few days ago I updated to the latest version of Zotero, I updated while working in Word, after both updates were completed I tried to use the addin in word and received an error message that i needed to update the addin. I closed word updated the add and that is when i began receiving the updating document error message. I have tried to uninstall both the browser tool and the word tool, restarting my system each time, and I am still getting the same error. Firefox is up to date. The browser tool works fine it is the word tool that is not working. Please help.
Using Windows 7, ESET, MS Office 2007
  • we'll need your Firefox Version as well as Zotero and Plugin versions and it's probably worthwhile triggereing that error, submitting a Zotero error report from the gears menu and posting the Error ID here.
  • Here is the information requested:

Firefox version 3.6.10
    Zotero 2.0.8
    Winword integration 3.0a4
    Error report number: 931230390
  • Restart your computer and try again.
  • Restarted, same error message.
  • Try installing the WinWord Integration 3.0 Branch XPI (not the trunk XPI) and see if that helps.
  • hello
    I have experienced the same error as reported here (I'm running a French version of WS Word with windows 7). Firefox version is :3.6.10 and zotero 2.0.8
    I applied the recommended fixes (+restart after installing the Winword INtegration 3.0 Branch XPI) and it seems to work well.
    Thanks