broken bibliography sorting

Using NeoOffice and APA and reference marks, bibliography sorting is completely broken.

Sigh ... please update me on the status of this ASAP (is it reproducible? does it happen across Word and OOo? Can you fix it soon?), as I've got a manuscript to deliver soon.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by sorting - do you mean the alphanumeric order of the entries is out-of-whack and isn't corrected by refreshing?

If so, have you tried completely closing the document and also Firefox and then reopening both and refreshing the bibliography? I've had to do that when having problems with incorrect Ibids. after I've done a lot of inserting and removing of reference marks in the documents and also changing things in the Zotero database. Completely closing and reopening has fixed things. So maybe that will work for you if you haven't tried it yet.

In any case, it's something to try while you wait for someone who really knows how things work to post. :)
  • I'm not sure what you mean by sorting - do you mean the alphanumeric order of the entries is out-of-whack and isn't corrected by refreshing?
    Yes.
    If so, have you tried completely closing the document and also Firefox and then reopening both and refreshing the bibliography?
    Yes, still doesn't work.
  • OK, this is weird. I fixed the problem by, first, installing the dev xpi. That didn't solve it. What did was to install a new style that I created from the Zotero style repo, and then switch that. Problem now solved. Hopefully that's enough to fix the problem, or at least narrow it down if someone else runs into it.