Zotero forum emails not received after change of email address

I have recently changed my primary Zotero email address and I noticed that I no longer get email notifications for new posts in my participated forum discussions (approx. 200 discussions). I do however still get notifications for discussions I have participated in after the email address change.

The only workaround for this that I could think of is to unsubscribe and resubscribe to all my participated forum discussions, but I'm not sure whether this would work. I will probably try it anyhow and report back, but I thought that it was worth posting here to see if anyone else has experienced this issue and if anyone has a ready-made solution.

I checked the vanilla forums software bug tracker and couldn't find anything related. Oh, and BTW I've checked my spam folder and the missing emails definitely aren't there ;)
  • Hold off on that for a few minutes while I try something.
  • Just fixed an issue affecting 94 users (you were one of them) where we weren't correctly updating the Vanilla users along with zotero users for a few hours. That may or may not have been the issue (I would've thought it would stop you from getting the new ones as well as old ones). If that didn't fix it let me know. Also if anyone else is experiencing this it would be good to know to track it down.
  • I would've thought it would stop you from getting the new ones as well as old ones
    I simply searched my new email address for Zotero forums messages and found four of them - It could be that these were from the few I'd already unsubscribed/resubscibed a while back as an experiment, instead of from newly participated discussions.

I'll let you know if it's now fixed. Thanks for your quick response.
  • I can confirm that as far as I can tell it is working as expected now - I have just received the latest post to this thread by email, whereas I definitely didn't receive the previous post (3 days ago). Many thanks for your prompt assistance.