Investigative Radiology style - needs et al?

The Investigative Radiology style appears incorrect; only the first three authors are supposed to be included for journal articles. et al is to be used after the first three.

http://edmgr.ovid.com/ir/accounts/ifauth.htm

thanks in advance,
-Ray
  • edited June 29, 2010
    pharmacoeconomics.csl is based on vancouver/nlm, but with et-al after three authors.

Can you see if it conforms to your requirements?
  • ...and let us know if it does so that we can adjust the links in the repository accordingly
  • edited June 29, 2010
    Thanks for the quick replies - I see two pharacoeconomics.csl; the more recent one appears corrupted since the bibliography listing looks incorrect. The second one adds et. al only after 6. The JAMA handles the 3 authors then et. al, so that should work for the time being. I would hope that publishers (LWW, etc.) use the same across their publications, but I doubt that is the case. I'm not sure what the proper "method of reference" in the text is, but it also appears to match the JAMA style.

A couple of other examples in the example mode would be useful.
  • thanks for pointing that out - I fixed the first one and removed the 2nd one of pharmacoeconomics - should show up soon.
    Usually best bet for poorly documented styles is to consult the journal itself for examples.