can't save item

I can't save any item on zotero, starting from google book, then amazon.com and not even my library website. What is going on?
  • I can't save anything either. I just installed it on my mac, I click the icon and it says it's saving, but nothing ever goes into my library?
  • @sonofjay99: Have you opened the Zotero pane? Click the "Zotero" button at the bottom right, or select "Zotero" from the Tools menu in Firefox. It sounds like you might be looking at your online library, which will only show items once you enable syncing in the Zotero preferences.

If you haven't yet, take a look at the tutorial videos.

If you have tried all this and your items really aren't showing up in the Zotero pane at the bottom of your Firefox window, please write again; in that case, there's something wrong.
  • @ajlyon, I am referencing the online library. The tutorials say that it should automatically sync (I have "sync automatically" checked in the preferences menu under "sync"). My green circular arrow is spinning and spinning, but nothing shows up on my online library. I had this problem at home on my mac and am now having the same problem with my work computer (a pc running vista).
  • sonofjay99: Start new threads for new issues.
This discussion has been closed.