MS Word Plugin Zotero Integration Error: Zotero experienced an error updating your document

Dan or Simon,

Report ID: 942099885

I am having problems on my work PC with Zotero 2.0.2 and the use of its MS Word Plugin 3.0a3. Every time I click on the insert a new citation icon (or use any of the Zotero toolbar icons) in MS Word 2003, I get the following Zotero Integration Error, "Zotero experienced an error updating your document." I have read all the other forum topics related to my problem and have tried the advice given. I have restarted my computer and reinstalled Zotero and the updated plugin, along with reinstalling the Word Components. Initially, I was running Firefox 3.5.9 and just recently updated to 3.6.2 this morning. However, none of the advice worked and I am still having the same problem. I have a lit review due by next week. Can you please help me configure this problem?
  • I started a new thread. Now what? I don't mean to rush you all, but I have not gotten an answer referring to my MS Word Plugin problem (i.e., Report ID: 942099885). I have a lit review due next week with a ton of sources to site. You responded to my last question within 12 hours, telling me to start a new thread. Maybe there has there been some confusion in our communication? Is my problem unknown or not an easy fix? Please let me know as soon as possible.
  • It may take some time before your issue is resolved. For pressing deadlines I would suggest that you use some of Zotero's drag and drop bibliography creation, or the keyboard shortcuts.