Notes Display

It would be preferable for the Notes display to show the entire body of the notes instead of truncated lines since the first words rarely exemplify the contents.
  • You know you can just click one of the lines to display the full note, or advance through all the notes by expanding the parent and pressing the down arrow key? Frankly the Notes tab has very little purpose and may be removed entirely in the future.
  • Actually, I add stuff besides notes to the parent and I would not want to wade through them all to see my notes. The way I use it is to go to the notes tab and scroll up and down the parent items to see notes from different items within a given sub-collection. This is quite useful, especially since the reporting using notes is not very developed yet.
  • I use the Notes tab heavily to capture parts of the text. Espeically since often the snapshot is not usable.

I would prefer to be able to read through my notes all together instead of having to click on each one to read through them.