empty library

i just signed up but nothing i am saving is showing up in my library. it's completely empty! help
  • your library where?
  • i signed up in march 2009 and loaded a lot of stuff into my library. last use was nov 09
    now (feb 2010) i can't find zotero on my firefox window. when i log in with user and pass word, it shows my library is empty. how to find earlier library stuff?
  • I purchased additional storage on the 17th of this month and ever since then there's nothing showing up in my library either. The storage usage shows nothing as well. I'm just glad with all the recent sync problems they've had that the library shows up on the several computers we use for our research project. I suspect the server that currently has my library isn't the same server that's linked to the Zotero website. I'm hoping that once they get the sync issues resolved that the library and storage issues will then be resolved.
  • edited February 28, 2010
    SteveM:

What do you mean by "there's nothing showing up"? Do you mean when you visit your library at zotero.org? Are you talking about attached files, or the library items themselves? What are your current settings under the Sync tab of Zotero Preferences? You'll have to provide us with more information if we're going to be able to help you.
  • Sean,

When I visit "My Library" at Zotero.org, nothing shows up, just a big white screen with nothing showing, although it shows "done" at the bottom left hand side of the screen. The "storage" tab in my settings at Zotero.org shows "0". My current settings under the Sync tab of Zotero Preferences have my username, password, and the Sync automatically box checked in the Zotero Sync Server section. The File Syncing section has two options and both are checked. The first box using Zotero not WebDAV.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • I am having the same problem. My stuff shows up on my old computer, but now that I installed it on a new computer and logged in with this computer, my old stuff isn't showing. I hope it didn't get deleted!!!
  • http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing

If you're still having trouble after reviewing that, start a new thread.

Closing this old thread.
This discussion has been closed.