Info are blank

Only just starting zotero and unable to see or edit information. The "Info" area and other areas in the right-hand window are blank. I don't see any obvious way to fix this.
  • Do you have any items in your library? You need to create or import an item before you can add any information.
  • I created one from a website. There is not a lot of information associated with it but, at least, it has a title and "Type" is "Web page". Wouldn't there be headings for things like "Title, Creator, etc...."?
  • For web pages you should have Author, abstract, website title, website type, date and more. Don't you see any of these? Have you actually selected this item in the central pane? If so, it will be highlighted in a grey colour.
  • An item is highlighted ... here is a screenshot

http://www.screencast.com/t/NzJiYzkxND
  • Ah—so you mean really blank.

Check for incompatible extensions, and if you don't have any of those, disable your other Firefox extensions and non-default themes.
  • I disabled Google Toolbar for Firefox and then Zotero couldn't start (here was an error in the FireFox error console - Error: this.windowToFocus.content is null ).

I re-enabled GTF and everything seems to be working now (odd).

Thanks a lot for your help ...