Combining collections?

Good morning,
I have imported about 3000 entries from my Biblioscape 5.5 database. I couldn't do this in one take, because quite a handful of difficulties occurred. Therefore my library is now divided in several collections, all automatically named "imported -date - time".The idea of the collections is, as I have understood, to separate literature for different project or so. My library is now divided in artificial collection, that doesn't make sense.
Is there a way to combine all these collections, so that there is one (big) left?
Thanks for helping
Richard
  • edited February 16, 2010
    Just right click on the name of the collection on the left-hand pane and select 'remove collection'. All your items will remain in 'My library'. A collection is similar to a tag; removing it doesn't remove the items it includes.
  • Oh, so simple! Thank you. The docu says how to set up collections, but not how to remove them. But understanding the principle of the collection is understanding the removal ;-)
  • Just right click on the name of the collection on the left-hand pane and select 'remove collection'.
    Or select it and press Delete.