ScienceDirect?

Hi all.
According to the list, ScienceDirect should be supported. However, the import icon does not appear in my case, eg:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WSN-4KM3YVR-1&_user=5485630&_coverDate=08%2F25%2F2006&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=5485630&md5=dd8b5f15e161dede7e4224dd734886c4
Am I wrong?
Thanks a lot.
pc
  • Same thing; I have a guest account: do a need a full one?
  • For me the icon appears but I get an error when I attempt to import the reference. Example:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T6X-42BSM3R-H&_user=10&_coverDate=03%2F01%2F2001&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=9de94c3313a7832e38f15a2a625b87de
  • I confirm: also with the above link I do not get the icon.
  • I also do not get the icon with this or any other reference in SD (logged in as full account holder). Would also like to know if it would be possible for Zotero to pick up the reference when i log in to SD through my university proxies (which enables me to access all full text the university is subscribed to)
  • Would also like to know if it would be possible for Zotero to pick up the reference when i log in to SD through my university proxies (which enables me to access all full text the university is subscribed to)
    You actually might have a better chance with your university proxy, as most of our translators are developed using university EZproxy-based access rather than full accounts. If anyone with a full account was able to debug the translator (using Scaffold) and send us a patch, we'd be happy to incorporate it. It's quite possibly a minor page structure or URL difference with native accounts that's preventing detectWeb() from working.

As for EZproxy access, SD does seem to be failing on some pages for me. I've updated and reassigned the existing ticket.