MozBackup not backing up all of Zotero

I'm trying to save my entire Firefox profile to an external drive using MozBackup. For some reason my entire Zotero storage folder is not being backed up. I have about 5gb of data in there and only 0.8gb is being saved.

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas or solutions?

I've seen that MozBackup has issues with files that are too big (over 4gb). That's not the case with any of my files.
  • why not just use some generic back-up software? I don't know MozBackup, but I see know reason why you shouldn't just sync your entire zotero folder (or, actually, your entire hard-drive while you're at it). Quick googling gets a lot of free sync backup software for windows, but you'd have to do some research to see what is good.
    For Mac and Linux the solution is more obvious using some rsync type application.
  • i think i'm just going to copy my FF profile out to the external normally. MozBackup is nice because setting things up again is quick and easy, compresses everything, etc. once chrome is ported to chrome and everything is up in the google cloud these will all be non-issues. 3yrs? Always fun to speculate :) Thx for the comments.