Trying hands on update of style/upload into zotero styles repository

Hi adams or any, I was trying my hands on updating the style "applied-clay-science (author-date) using TortoiseSVN. However, after doing all the settings and tried to commit it. I got an authentication message that requires username and password. How do you do it to upload the updated field into zotero repository. Just want to try for fund.
Thanks
  • did you get SVN/track access? you need a username and password.https://www.zotero.org/dev/trac_access
  • Thank you for the information. All the best.
  • Please adams can you check and upload this style. It has been modified and updated.
    I tried hands on how to upload but can not figure out how to.
    Here is the link to the file
    http://gist.github.com/290525
    Thanks.
  • will do - quick question: you have in the editor macro
    name-as-sort-order=""
    that's not valid csl. Either you leave the option out, or you put "first" or "all" in the quotation marks. Which is correct?
  • Thanks for offering to do it. I want the editor format as fisrtname-lastname but because "first" formats only the first editor as lastname-firstname and "all" displays all as lastname-firstname, that is why I did that. You are right, rather no entry of [name-as-sort-order] gives what I need. Please delete it or if you have any suggestion to that effect.
    Any syntax you find invalid, correct it as you did the other time for me.
    Thanks.
  • sure, I'll correct it - what you want is just not having the option in the code at all - but I wanted to make sure that's what you wanted.
  • ok done - note that a variable "book author' doesn't exist.
    Also, a bit of a mess with groups towards the bottom of the style. should be all OK now.
  • Thanks for checking and uploading. Yes "book author" I thought I removed it from the substitute block. I wished that whole line was completely out. The style has already appeared in the repository but an indication of "invalid" is shown. What does that mean?
  • I believe that's because of the "number-of-pages" variable, which doesn't validate yet, although it has been added.
  • May be that could be so.
    Thanks.