ZoteroObjectUploadError

hello,

I need some help.

I got the error when sync
'accessDate' must be in ISO 8601 or UTC 'YYYY-MM-DD[ hh:mm:ss]' format or 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP' (2024-09-13T07:45:06ZZ)

Debug ID D1178276294

Thanks.
  • This is caused by the Linter plugin. Please contact the plugin developer.
  • @northword: Is Linter yours? This is the second report of this we've gotten.
  • @dstillman: Yes, I am maintaining this plugin.

This is due to the fact that the accessDate in the data returned by the API is in the `2024-09-15T08:38:09Z` format, and the plugin sets it to a new value without processing it, this issue is fixed in 1.18.6.

@zjno108, @Itachilightcoming: Please try 1.18.6 (https://github.com/northword/zotero-format-metadata/releases/tag/v1.18.6).

Thanks!
  • @northword: Thank you! It’s working now.
  • Hi @northword, thanks for your Linter plugin. However, the acccessDate must be in ISO 8601 error still exists on some of the items after I updated the plugin to 1.19.1 ( which is the newest version on GitHub). The error report ID is 1658853328.
    I tried the following steps:
    1. disable and enable option in Linter settings about the Date;
    2. select all the items in my library and "lint and fix" them all;
    The above steps don't fix the errors. I also searched these items in Zotero's root directory and nothing showed up.
    The final solution is to search for these items one by one across the whole library using the search bar on the top right Zotero window, delete or re-import them, and delete everything in the recycle bin. Finally, relint the library and the error is fixed.
    I hope this could help though.
  • Hi @dealf, Sorry for the late reply. This is not related to Lint and fix, it is caused by Retrieve Field via Identifier, so you need to re-run Retrieve Field after updating the plugin.

Your reply reminded me that I should also include that "accessData must be in ISO 8601 format" into Lint.