Error while synchronizing with Webdav

Debug ID: D773652119
Error while synchronizing with Webdav
The following error message appears
'accessDate' must be in ISO 8601 or UTC 'YYYY-MM-DD[ hh:mm:ss]' format or 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP' (2024-08-31T12:10:36ZZ)
  • edited September 12, 2024
    Nothing to do with WebDAV. You seem to have an item with an invalid Accessed date value — the extra "Z" at the end is incorrect.

You can search for the date value above or paste '4GXM97C4' into the search bar in All Fields & Tags mode.

That's an item you created in May of last year by saving from Web of Science, and it was previously modified in April. And then something caused it to be updated again a little over a week ago, on September 1 or 2, with the access date changed to the above value and DOI metadata from Crossref. Do you know how that happened? Did you use some plugin that changed it? I would guess that this was caused by some plugin.
  • @dstillman Thank you very much for your response. Your answer perfectly solved my problem.

Before I posted the issue on the forum, I had tried pasting '4GXM97C4' into the search bar in All Fields & Tags mode (I even searched for it using a tool called “Everything”.), but nothing appears. After receiving your reply, I tried to search for the date value "2024-08-31" , the item with an invalid accessed date value appeared.

As you guessed, I used a plugin called "Linter for Zotero" to update the metadata of this item over a week ago. Perhaps this is the reason for the issue. Now the issue I raised has been resolved, but I still have one point of confusion: why '4GXM97C4' cannot find the item with the wrong 'accessDate'. I would be very grateful if you could help clarify this.
  • edited September 12, 2024
    You have to paste 4GXM97C4 without the quotes, to be clear, and you have to search within the library root. (If the item was in the trash, you would also have needed to search there.)

If you can reproduce this, you should report the problem to the plugin developer.
  • @dstillman Ok, my confusion has been resolved. Thank you once again for your patient response.