sort web library with call number

It would be really useful to be able to sort the web library according to call numbers. I use call numbers to view my references with the highest number on top. If I want to use the web and private lists indistinctly---isn't that for why they are synchronized anyway?---that would really help.
  • Thank you for you suggestions, unfortunately this is not possible in the web library yet, however it works perfectly fine in the desktop client which we always recommend for day-to-day work.

I agree that it would be useful addition to the functionality of web library, hence I've created github issue to track this enhancement.

• I second this! I’d love to have my personal library sortable by call number online.
  • This is coming very soon (within days)
  • That’s great! I’m so looking forward to that feature.
  • As of most recent release we've introduced few more sortable columns, you should now be able to sort by Call Number in the web library.
  • Indeed it does. Library of Congress Catalog Call Numbers, here I come! Thanks so much!
  • I came back to using Zotero, which is my best option, but again, it would be nice to have the sorting option with Call Number exactly as in the computer version. Now in the web the order is not too bad until 999, then from 1000 onwards it goes after 100. Thanks in advance!
  • Also, this feature would be nice to have for the Apple App version too.