Save link as attachment?

I often find myself saving journal article references by clicking the icon in the address bar, and then subsequently attaching images and pdfs to it in a two step process: first using the "Save Link As Zotero Snapshot" and then drag-and-dropping the snapshot in the Zotero window to the recently-saved article reference.

I was thinking that it might be helpful, in addition to the "Save Link As Zotero Snapshot" right-click option in the browser, to also have a "Save Link as Zotero Attachment", which would automatically save the snapshot and attach it to the last-saved entry. Don't know the feasibility of this, but it seems like it would be broadly useful.
  • Oh yes please!

I could use this dozens of times today alone.
  • This is not precisely the same thing, but might even be more useful, since you can get that PDF attached to *any* top-level entry visible in the Zotero pane, not just the last one. Just drag the link and drop it. I didn't know this worked until I was about to echo your feature request. I sort my Zotero entries by entry date most of the time, so that the last ones are always visible.
  • Oh, that is pretty helpful, actually. The only downside is that it can introduce a lot dragging around, which can get cumbersome if you're doing that frequently.