Zotero 7: PDF Reader Page Number issue

Hello,

Sometimes, PDFs have two different paginations: the pagination within the document itself (that is, the page numbers as printed on the pages), and the pagination of the PDF document (counting the first page as p. 1). Sometimes, Zotero can accommodate these two different pagination systems very nicely. For example, I am working in a PDF version of a book now that has an 18 page difference between system #1 described above and system #2. In the page number field, for instance, the number 28 is displayed, and then next to that field, (46/344). The first number is the page number within the book, and the second number is the page number within the PDF.

But if I try to navigate to a specific page within the document by inputting the page number under system #1, it takes me to the page in system #2. So for instance, right now I am on page 28 as printed on the digitized page. The number 28 is displayed in the page entry field in the reader. If I type in the number 29 to the text entry field in the PDF reader, it takes me to page 11 as printed on the digitized page: that is, it takes to me page #29 in System 2. If I scroll to the next page, the text entry field reverts to the "correct number" -- it now says 12, and then (30/344).

This seems like a bug. I am on 7.0.0-beta.74+2e8073ab9 (64-bit), Windows 11.